Hydmech V25-APC Automatic Vertical Tilt Bandsaw
The Hydmech V-25APC is an automatic vertical bandsaw with automatic feeding for mitring up to 60 degrees. Featuring a cutting capacity of 762mm x 635mm.
- Technical Spec
- Product Options
[ws_table id=”104″][ws_table id=”105″]
The Hydmech V-25APC is a heavy duty automatic vertical bandsaw featuring the ability to mitre 60° in both directions!
- 6° canted head allows for efficient cutting and improved blade life
- 60” bar feed left side
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 60” (120” optional) in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation.
- Powered by a rack and pinion servo drive.
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle functionality from 60° left to 60° right
- Hydraulic head tilt
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC touch screen control programmable up to 1000 jobs with 20 in queue.
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulically powered, programmable guide arm attached to saw column.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Hydraulic chip conveyor
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Out of stock switch
- Blade breakage switch
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Pop-up feed roller – one, opposite bar feed
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 3 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
We also supply BANDSAW BLADES and COOLANT for this machine.
- Chip bucket with pump
- Hydraulic overhead bundling
- Mist lubrication
- Variable vise pressure
- Out feed vise
- Right side infeed shuttle
- 10’ shuttle infeed
- Bridge/interface bracket
- Powered bridge/interface bracket
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE