MEP SHARK 382 CCS HYDRA Semi Automatic Pulldown Bandsaw
The Shark 382 CCS Hydra is semi-automatic machine with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left, and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 380mm x 260mm.
- Product Options
- Technical Spec
The Shark 382 CCS Hydra is semi-automatic machine with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 380mm x 260mm.
– Electrical control board with 24v equipped with motor overload protection
– Rotating table (installed on a roller bearing, dia 420mm) pre-loaded with thrust bearing, complete with replaceable steel plates on the working surface
– Pneumatic vice with fast approach
– Double band rotation speed 40/80 m/min
– Blade tensioning by electronic transducer with display
– Carbide blade guides instead of bearings to ensure better stability
– Coolant tank inside the steel base and a drawer to collect swarf
– Electric pump for coolant
– Wire swarf brush
– Measuring rod with scale for repeat cutting
– Tool Kit, Instruction manual and spare parts list also supplied.
We also supply MEP BANDSAW BLADES and COOLANT for this machine.
– Band speed 20/40mt/min (instead of standard speed 40/80mt/min)
– Digital angle display
– Hydraulic vice (instead of pneumatic vice)
– Laser projector & work light
– Electronic speed variator (inverter)
– Spray mist system
– K210 1.5m roller tables
– K210 R1, R2, R3 flip over stop measuring system
[ws_table id=”22″][ws_table id=”23″]
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE