The Shark 332 SXI Evo is a semi-automatic electrohydraulic band sawing machine with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left, and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 380mm x 260mm.
– Machine controls has the latest microprocessor designed by BAHCO
– Control panel on an articulated arm
– Sturdy cast iron structure
– with larger working area with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 420mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearings.
– Low voltage soft keyboard
– Diagnostic display & alarms
– Self-contained hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption
– Two blade speeds 40/80 m/min with card preset to mount the electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed (from 15 to 100 m/min)
– Programmable head height control
– Blade tensioning by electronic transducer with display
– Steel base with removable coolant tank
– Stock support roller
– Swarf brush driven by blade
– Measuring rod with scale for repeat cutting
– Pre-set to be equipped with spray mist system
– Programme with several special cutting cyles Tool Kit, Instruction manual and spare parts list also supplied.
We also supply BANDSAW BLADES and COOLANT for this machine.
– Vice pressure regulator; digital angle display; band speed 20/40 m/min
-Laser projector and work light; electronic speed variator (inverter)
– Supplementary foot pedal with emergency stop
– Spray mist system
– Motorized chip brush
– 1.5m K110 roller table sections
– For infeed and outfeed
– R1, R2 and R3 Measuring system with flip over stop