The Shark 282 NC 5.0 is a eletrohydraulic automatic bandsaw machine which can also operate in semi-automatic, semi-automatic/dynamic and manual mode with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left, and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 280mm x 220mm.
The Shark 282 NC 5.0 is a eletrohydraulic automatic bandsaw machine which can also operate in semi-automatic semi-automatic/dynamic and manual mode with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left, and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 280mm x 220mm.
– CNC Machine with a new controller: MEP 50 with Windows “CE” based. The MEP 50 has been designed by MEP.
– 7” Touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive, it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time
– Console installed on articulated arm
– Alarm memory display
– Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the blade speed from 15 to 100m/min
– Self-contained hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption
– Feed vice with recirculating ball screw and stepper motor feed
– 600mm stroke length
– Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut
– Blade tensioning by electronic transducer with display
– Auto downfeed control with adoptive servovalve
– Two electric pumps for maximum coolant flow
– Swarf brush driven by blade Tool Kit, Instruction manual and spare parts list also supplied.
We also supply BAHCO BANDSAW BLADES and COOLANT for this machine.
– Vice pressure regulator
– Laser projector and work light
– Supplementary foot pedal with emergency stop
– Spray mist system
– Motorized chip conveyor
– Hydraulic vertical vices for bundle cutting
– 1.5m K110 roller table sections
– For infeed and outfeed
– R1, R2 and R3 Measuring system with flip over stop
[ws_table id=”6″][ws_table id=”67″]
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
About ads Precision
We at ADS Precision Ltd are the metal Cutting Specialists. Our directors and engineers have many years experience in metal cutting and engineering cutting processors.
Our aim is to give you the customer the correct advice for your individual cutting application.