MEP SHARK 282 SXI EVO Semi Automatic Pulldown Bandsaw
The Shark 282 SXI Evo is a semi-automatic, electrohydraulic band sawing machine with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left, and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 280mm x 220mm.
- Product Options
- Technical Spec
The Shark 282 SXI Evo is a semi-automatic electrohydraulic band saw machine with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left, and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 280mm x 220mm.
- Machine controls has the latest microprocessor designed by MEP
- Control panel on an articulated arm
- Sturdy cast iron structure – with larger working area with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 265mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearings.
- Low voltage soft keyboard
- Diagnostic display & alarms
- Self-contained hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption
- Two blade speeds 36/72m/min available with electronic inverter
- Programmable head height control
- Blade tensioning by electronic transducer with display
- Steel base with removable coolant tank
- Stock support roller
- Swarf brush driven by blade
- Measuring rod with scale for repeat cutting
- Pre-set to be equipped with spray mist system – programme with several special cutting cylces
- Tool Kit, Instruction manual and spare parts list also supplied.
We also supply MEP BANDSAW BLADES and COOLANT for this machine.
- Vice pressure regulator
- Laser projector and work light
- Electronic speed variator (inverter)
- Supplementary foot pedal with emergency stop
- Spray mist system
- 1.5m K110 roller table sections
- For infeed and outfeed
- R1, R2 and R3 Measuring system with flip over stop
[ws_table id=”6″][ws_table id=”7″]
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE