MEP SHARK 332 SXI EVO Semi Automatic Pulldown Bandsaw
The Shark 332 SXI Evo is a semi-automatic, electrohydraulic band sawing machine with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left, and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 330mm x 260mm.
- Product Options
- Technical Spec
The Shark 332 SXI Evo is a semi-automatic, electrohydraulic band sawing machine with two way mitring from 0-60° on the left and 0-45° on the right. Featuring a capacity of 330mm x 260mm.
– Machine controls has the latest microprocessor designed by MEP
– Control panel on an articulated arm
– Sturdy cast iron structure – with larger working area with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 420mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearings.
– Low voltage soft keyboard
– Diagnostic display & alarms
– Self-contained hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption
– Two blade speeds 40/80 m/min with card preset to mount the electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed (from 15 to 100 m/min)
– Programmable head height control
– Blade tensioning by electronic transducer with display
– Steel base with removable coolant tank
– Stock support roller
– Swarf brush driven by blade
– Measuring rod with scale for repeat cutting
– Pre-set to be equipped with spray mist system – programme with several special cutting cyles
– Tool Kit, Instruction manual and spare parts list also supplied.
We also supply BAHCO BANDSAW BLADES and COOLANT for this machine.
– Vice pressure regulator
– Digital angle display
– Band speed 20/40m/min
– Laser projector and work light
– Electronic speed variator (inverter)
– Supplementary foot pedal with emergency stop
– Spray mist system
– 1.5m K110 roller table sections
– For infeed and outfeed
– R1, R2 and R3 Measuring system with flip over stop
[ws_table id=”17″][ws_table id=”18″]
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE