MEP SHARK 281 SXI EVO Semi Automatic Pulldown Bandsaw
The Shark 281 SXI Evo is a semi-automatic, electrohydraulic band sawing machine with one mitring from 0°-60° on the left. Featuring a capacity of 280mm x 200mm.
- Product Options
- Technical Spec
The Shark 281 SXI Evo is a semi-automatic, electrohydraulic band sawing machine with one way mitring from 0°-60° on the left. Featuring a capacity of 280mm x 200mm.
- Machine controls has the latest microprocessor designed by MEP
- Control panel on an articulated arm
- Low voltage soft keyboard – Diagnostic display & alarms
- Self-contained hydraulic control unit with high efficiency and low energy consumption – Two blade speeds 36/72m/min available with electronic inverter
- Programmable head height control – Blade tensioning by electronic transducer with display
- Steel base with removable coolant tank
- Stock support roller
- Swarf brush driven by blade
- Measuring rod with scale for repeat cutting
- Pre-set to be equipped with spray mist system- programme with several special cutting cycles
- Tool Kit, Instruction manual and spare parts list also supplied.
We also supply MEP BANDSAW BLADES and COOLANT for this machine.
- Laser projector and work light
- Vice pressure regulator
- Electronic speed variator (inverter)
- Supplementary foot pedal with emergency stop
- Spray mist system
- 1.5m K110 roller table sections
- For infeed and outfeed
- R1, R2 and R3 Measuring system with flip over stop
|Electric Motor Three Phase||1.5/1.8 KW|
|Blade Size ||2950mm x 27 x 0.9|
|Variable Blade Speed – Three Phase||36/72 m/min|
|Cutting Capacity (mm)||Round||Square||Rectangle|
|0º||250mm||230mm||280mm x 200mm|
|45º||190mm||180mm||180mm x 180mm|
|60º||120mm ||110mm||110mm x 110mm|
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE